lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

My favorite vacation place



The best vacations in my life were this summer, in Bolivia. This beautifull country it's definitely my favourite vacation place. But, why ?

My personal history whit Bolivia start when I was thirteen years old and I listen the Inti-Illimani's music for the first time. After that, I fell in love of Latin American Folk music, especially Bolivian Folk music. Afther that, I hear much more music -and not only chilean groups-, and of curse muy dream was to know the country, his people, his culture and -obviously- his music.

I really love music. In fact, the blog's name was inspirated in The Beatles best Album "Sgt pepper's lonely hearts club band" and the most avant-grade composition of Violeta Parra "El Gavilán".

Bolivia it's a beatifull country, but also it's very poor too. In Sucre or La Paz is very comun to see children working. And of curse, all the poor people are indigenous. Beacuse of that I hit it off Evo Morales and is New Constitution, who recognizes the rigths of majority bolivian's people.

Well, a lot of thigs I can say about my impressions of Bolivia, but my english it's not good! I just say: Go to Bolivia! his culture, his music and his people are beautifull. But there aren't Miami or Versalles, because this country has been plundering since the colony's period.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario