viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

"Burgle Handkerchief-dance" and kite




I'am not a patriotic person. In fact, I think nations -like the State and the Internacional Market- are instruments created by the power, not for the people. In spite of this, my favourite festivity is September eighteenth: the patriotic fair.


¿Why? Because the people don't make nations, festivities or frontiers: they make traditions, invent how to play, dance and sing. They also make their way of life.


In Septembre I especially like to go to dance Burgle Handkerchief-dance (cueca chora) in places like peñas, fondas or with my friends in a house. The food and the drink are great too. Empanadas, wine and roast are typical in those days.

In fact, I'm very expectant for this year, because last year -2009- one of my greatest friends was very sick. Really, he was very close to die. Of course, I was every day in the hospital but fortunately, today he is fine. So this year, the party is better to be good.


There is nothig new that I desire for this year. Only dance, music, wine and food. All this with my friends ¿is there something better?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario