viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

¿?





What would be like my future ? I just have to say two things about that. The first: this is a very hard question. The second thing is: I don't have any idea about my future.


Well, I study sociology, and I like to study this. So, I intend to complete my studies. But, afther that is the problem. I only know -very clearly- the things I don want in my life. For example, I don't want the typical life of my social class: get a job, buy a house, a car... and of curse, a beautifull wife.



The another day we talked about that with my friend Natalia. She said the same thing: she has no idea about her future. I can remember one thing I thought that day. I can only imagine myself very, very old... like a grandfather. But it's strange, because I think in a little girl -seven or eigth years- but in between, I can't think in her parents and uncles: My children !!!... No please.



This is one of the things I really believe about my future: I don't wan't children. I don't have any problem with them but to be a father -or a mother- is to have a life style too. IT's not only "pure love". And of course, love is the most important thing in this kind of business, but you have to take a lot of other responsabilities.



So, I suppose that pretty little child in my dreams is my niece. But the problem is my two brothers think exactly like me: they are thirty three -Karina- and thirty seven -Claudio- years old and none have children. And the most important: no-one want children.



I see a future whithout pretty litle child in my garden.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario