domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

POST 2: Brazil.

Caetano Veloso. One of my favourite Brazilian artist.

I like travel, very, very much. But I don't have money or family in other countries, so, I tried to travel to nearby countries. I'm lucky, because at the moment, I knew all the places who I love in South America (because is music, literature, culture, etc.). This places are Uruguay, Argentina and Bolivia. All of them, beautiful countries. Nevertheless, one country is still in 'my list': Brazil.

Why I want go to Brazil ? For the same reasons because I went to other places: tha pleasure of travel and new conversations; the music, the culture, the people.... I want to visit the land of Caetano Veloso, the bossa nova, and the Tropicalia movement!

Brazil have beautiful natural-places and also big and modern cities. Very rich and very poor people; a delicius culture and illiteracy in the amazonas. In my opinion, if you know Brazil, you know all latinoamerica and, maybe, all the world. This is the prncipal cause because I want to live in Brazil but, first, I must go only like a tourist. Maybe, when I complet my studies, I will to Brazil, to live there... working or studing. This is not important for me in this moment.








2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, it is famous for its variety...

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are lucky for being in those countries! and Brazil's culture seems to be very mixed and interesting, for me their music and dance is something i'd look forward to see there and maybe go to explore the Amazonas ..nice choice!!

    ResponderEliminar